Modern Material Palettes, Applied
Some time back, we shared  Modern Material Palettes- a gallery of favorite residential finishes and product combinations that we've used previously.
To follow up, here are a few images of those same materials in use at various applications in recent projects; find more project information and related links at the descriptions below...
- At this midcentury renovation in Laguna Niguel, the dimensional tile is installed continuously along the vanity feature wall- with strategically located seams and a meticulous attention to alignment and detail to create an undulating pattern that flows the length the wall, even above and below the flush-mounted custom mirror.
- For this Orange County addition and renovation, a base palette of concrete and minimalist white tile is warmed by maple accents at the new, expanded master suite bathroom. A custom floating master vanity topped with white Silestone marks the entrance to the fully-tiled wet room, housing a rain shower and floating bathtub.
- Concrete, contrast and cantilevered bath furniture from WetStyle create a functional, yet sophisticated pair of secondary bathrooms at this renovation in Mission Viejo, California. Wide-plank white oak transitions to large-format porcelain floor tiles for a low-maintenance solution that complements the matural movement in the walnut finishes at the vanities, custom shelving and cerno light fixtures.
- Horizontal rift oak cabinets float above oak flooring and meet the floor plane at the platform of textured porcelain tile, designed to house the freestanding bathtub, open to the shower behind. At the both the master and secondary baths, carrera marble folds to become the backsplash, framed with a custom rift oak trim at the full-width mirror.
- Minimal details, wall-hung fixtures and neutral finishes make this compact, contemporary bathroom highly functional, with access to both the exterior and new secondary master suite at our Villa Park addition. Concrete flooring, porcelain tile and a solid-surface integrated sink with exposed European fittings add polish to the industrial functionalism of the space.